MTFX is a disruptive force and an industry leader in the world for foreign exchange and global payments. As a leading FinTech Company with a 23-year track record, we are looking for smart, hungry, and high energy sales professionals to join our dynamic and growing company. This individual is passionate, understands the urgency of a start-up like setting, and take ownership of their tasks while working in a team setting.
- Analyze and assess client requests to define the scope of work for product and engineering.
- Proven experience with mapping end-to-end business process, business and technical requirements analysis, business planning, modeling, verification and methodology and product development.
- Participate in design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations.
- Identify risks and constraints for proposed solutions and ongoing projects.
- Determine best course of action on technical uncertainty, and include best guess of effort.
- Identifies and leads problem resolution for complex requirements related issues at all levels.
- Invest in internal process improvement and tooling development.
- Assist Product Manager with development, update and tracking of project management processes and deliverables.
- Estimate project effort for every department, and create optimal recommendations for cost and timeline.
- Gain/acquire advanced understanding of business and user interaction with technology throughout project delivery.
- Ensure continuous improvement and compliance with established methodology and best practices.
- Work with a sense of urgency and demonstrate leadership skills to achieve high performance and service levels.
As our Technical Business Analyst, you will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks across multiple stakeholders.
- A highly technical background (i.e. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field).
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Ability to break down and explain complex topics to project stakeholders in a clear and concise way.
- Experience creating various types of technical diagram with tools.
- You are comfortable with estimating tasks.
- You are comfortable with uncertainty/unknowns and resourceful in researching information either via hands-on experimentation or exploration of documentation.
- You are paranoid about risks that can impact projects, and anticipatory worst-case planning comes like second nature to you.
- You can work autonomously, self-prioritizing and managing your time, switching between multiple projects and environments as required, to deliver high-priority items quickly.
- You have an impeccable attention to detail while moving in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively build relationships and influence decisions.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Hungry, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven.
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations.
- Ability to multi-task effectively; must be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat.
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year