Career - Inside Sales Representative
Position title:Inside Sales Representative
Location:Toronto - ON
Who we are...
MTFX is a leading FinTech Company with a 23-year track record in the foreign exchange and international payment industry. We are looking for experienced customer success specialists that can help our growing customer base across Canada and the United States.
We are looking for smart, hungry, and high energy professionals to join our dynamic and growing company.
This individual is passionate, understands the urgency of a start-up like setting, and take ownership of their tasks while working in a team setting.
Who you are...
- You are a recent university or college graduate with a track record of strong customer relationship skills looking to launch their career in a customer-oriented role with the opportunity to grow.
- You have confident and strong communication skills over the phone and computer and know how to communicate business offerings in an efficient way.
- You are organized, a quick learner, ambitious and computer savvy.
- You want to join a cutting-edge FinTech company that will give you an opportunity to jump-start your career and grow quickly.
- You get excited at the opportunity to earn a base salary and strong commissions.
- You have a track record of excellent client service and relationship skills.
What you’d be doing…
Your day-in-the-life of an Inside Sales Specialist would look something like this:
- Account Management- Develop and execute a strategic plan for each customer account that includes identifying upsell opportunities while expanding relationships.
- First line of support- Responsible for receiving customer support feedback and disseminating that information appropriately with the team internally in a way that minimizes disruption while providing quality service.
- Resources and training- Develop and deliver new and advanced user training to customers. Create and maintain resources to support customers so that they use MTFX’s online platform.
- Onboarding of customers- Onboard all new customers, ensuring that accounts are properly configured leading to launch and customers are trained on how to use our online payments platform. Continually optimize the onboarding processes based on new features and learnings from previous experiences.
What you’d be making...
We want to make sure you’re taken care of and of course give you a reason to push a little harder. We’ll be compensating the right team member with a base salary plus commission.
University / College degree
Customer Service: 2 years
More great stuff!
- Excellent compensation plan.
- We’ve assembled a great, friendly, group of people.
- Flat organization where ideas are sought and accepted from everyone.
- A great benefit plan.
- Casual dress code.
- Fast paced, tech driven environment.
Thank you for your interest, however only those are qualified and being considered for this role will be contacted. If you are not able to work out of the office Monday – Friday, please do not apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Please forward your resume and cover letter outlining how your experience relates to our requirements.